Software Upgrades: Please check our latest Download section.
Search Tip: You can increase the accuracy of your searches by using as many keywords as possible. Remove any common words such as "a", "or", "the" as they will be used in the search. Do not use any operands such as +, or quotation marks to enclose phrases.
I am using an older version of your Client for Windows software (version 2.07 or less) and my numeric keyboard lock is not working. How do I fix this problem?
1. Select the Client for Windows program group or folder.
Activate the Keyboard Remapper program.
2. In the "5250 Functions" list box,
This corresponds to the number 0 key on the numeric keypad.
3. Click or highlight the "0-Keypad" entry.
4. Click on the "Add" button in the "PC Keyboard Sequence" box.
5. To remap this key,
click on "0" on the Numeric keypad on the graphic display.
6. Click on the "Done" button in the "PC Keyboard Sequence" box.
7. A warning message will be displayed: "Sequence is already used by...
Do you want to overwrite it?".
Click on or select "OK".
The number 0 key on the Numeric keypad has now been remapped.
8. Repeat Steps #3 through #7 until Keypad keys 1-9.
ONLY SELECT THE NUMBER KEYS THAT HAVE THE WORD "KEYPAD" NEXT TO THEM.
9. After remapping keys 0-9, you should also remap the "Del/." key on the
10. To remap the "Del/." key, perform steps #3 through #7 and select the
".-Keypad" in the "5250 Functions" list box for step #3.
Click on the "Del/." key for step #5.
11. Click on the "Save" button
followed by the "Exit" button under "Selections".
12. The remapped key changes will not take effect until the Client for
Windows is restarted.
The keypad number keys should now function as a Numeric keypad.