Software Upgrades: Please check our latest Download section.
Search Tip: You can increase the accuracy of your searches by using as many keywords as possible. Remove any common words such as "a", "or", "the" as they will be used in the search. Do not use any operands such as +, or quotation marks to enclose phrases.
FOLK and LDM connection guidelines for RIO
FOLK (Fibre Optic Link Kit)
1. You can connect a maximum of four FOLKs to each RTA or RIO host card.
2. Connect only one FOLK to an RTA or host card when an LDM is attached.
3. There are no restrictions to the number of instances that you may chain-link a FOLK and RTA beyond the first FOLK and RTA.
LDM (Long Distance Module)
1. A maximum of one LDM per RTA.
2. A maximum of two LDMs per RIO host card.
3. Beyond the LDM you can connect a maximum of two RTA8s or one RTA16/RRC16.
3a. BUT do not connect a second chain-linked LDM.
4. Connect only one LDM when a FOLK is attached.