Software Upgrades: Please check our latest Download section.
Search Tip: You can increase the accuracy of your searches by using as many keywords as possible. Remove any common words such as "a", "or", "the" as they will be used in the search. Do not use any operands such as +, or quotation marks to enclose phrases.
How to set an ethernet MAC address in the Server menu of the IOLAN+ serial server
Take note of the ethernet MAC hardware address located on a label at the bottom of your IOLAN+ serial server.
In the Server menu of your IOLAN+, do the following:
1. Set the "Debug mode" to '2'.
2. Change the ethernret mac address to match the one located on the label at bottom of IOLAN+.
3. Save & exit the Server menu.
4. Reboot the IOLAN+.
5. Return to the Server menu again.
6. Set the "Debug mode" to '0'.
7. Save & exit the Server menu.
8. Reboot the IOLAN+.
The ethernet mac address should now appear correctly in the Server menu otherwise repeat the above steps again and if that doesn't work then you may be experiencing a hardware fault with the IOLAN+ which requires